Zycron has joined a Healthcare company and is looking for a Senior .NET developer for a Contract position. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Closely collaborates with team members to successfully execute development initiatives using Agile practices and principles
- Leads efforts to design, development, deploy, and support software systems
- Integrates new/existing software with existing systems
- Collaborates with business analysts, project lead, management and customers on requirements
- Participates in large-scale development projects involving multiple areas outside of core team
- Designs fit-for-purpose products to ensure products align to the customer's strategic plans and technology road maps
- Demonstrates and coaches value based decision making and Agile principles across teams
- Coaches team on existing system structure, constraints and deficiencies with product
- Shares knowledge and experience to contribute to growth of overall team capabilities
- Rapidly prototypes and delivers just-in-time solutions
- Gather requirements, designs, constructs and delivers solutions with minimal team interaction
- Works in an environment with rapidly changing business requirements and priorities
- Act as a leader to the teams continuous integration and continuous delivery automation pipeline
- 5+ years' relevant work experience in addition to the following:
- Demonstration of and belief in the Agile mindset.
- Ideal candidate will have prior team lead experience.
- 3+ years of engineering, delivering and supporting production software products required.
- 2+ years working with object-oriented design, SQL, and web programming required.
- Delivery of past software systems with documented value required.
- Ability to engineer and build software through multiple languages and tools required.
- Experience with Scrum and Domain Driven Design preferred.
- Experience building micro services
- Willingness to learn our business domain required.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment preferred.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kelly Parsons at #removed#
Job ID Number: 64333 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit #removed#
- provided by Dice