Retail Sales for Home Entertainment and Wireless Communications Divisions.
We are looking for results-driven Retail Sales Associates to be responsible for sales activities in our Greater Pensacola location, which represent some of the biggest companies in their respective industries. Successful candidates will handle all aspects of the sale including building relationships with consumers, guiding the customer's product selection, and completing the sales process. Ideal candidates will be personable, motivated and possess strong computer skills. If you enjoy working with people and are a skilled salesperson, apply today for our fun, dynamic team.
- Retail sales experience required
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to meet sales goals and handle heavy retail traffic
- Possess strong ability to prospect, negotiate, and close sales
- Able to maintain a neat and professional appearance
- Reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, with the ability to perform multiple assignments at the same time
- Effective communication with customers, as well as strong follow-up skills
- Willing to work flexible hours and on weekends
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized
Our work environment is fast-paced, with a highly energetic atmosphere. We pride ourselves on the ability to foster growth and continue rapid advancement. You will be recognized for your strengths, and with that, you will see success.
- Rapid Advancement
- Challenging Work
- Supportive Environment
- On The Job - Paid Training
- Convenient Work Schedules
- Career-Focused Organization
For immediate consideration, apply with a copy of your resume.
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded
Pensacola Marketing Associates, Inc. is a high energy promotional marketing firm and specialize in brand management and client acquisition. All representatives are cross trained in marketing and sales through events, promotions, product launches, and demonstrations. Our focus is to grow the territory and promote representatives from within to aid in the territory management and training of future business partners.
Role: Retail Sales Associate
Apply for this job now.