Job Description - Immigration Paralegal
System Soft Technologies is a leading technology company that provides innovative technical solutions and consulting services to enhance innovation, business value, and competitiveness. For over 20 years, our focus on becoming a trusted partner to each client has allowed us to become a $140MM+ company with a pool of over 800 associates who cover the full spectrum of IT expertise. We are distinguished by our ability to anticipate the unique needs of our clients and deliver a level of quality that far exceeds their expectations.
Why System Soft Technologies?
At System Soft Technologies, we are a family unit powered by diversity, inclusion, transparency, respect, integrity and passion for our clients and our people. Our business growth depends on your professional development, as we collaborate, share ideas and innovation, and invest in our future. By forging a meaningful partnership with our people, we come together with the same purpose, exceeding our goals. This keeps us nimble, ahead of the competition, and on top of our industry. Our continued success begins with you.
Seeking an Immigration Paralegal with a minimum of four years of experience working on non-immigrant petitions, specifically H-1B Visas, L-1 Visas and Green Card processing, with responsibility for assuring to deliver prompt and accurate immigration services to our employees and organizations.
- Expertise working with H-1B RFE responses, PERM Audit responses which includes communicating with employees, coordinating with clients and other teams to collect the required documents, and consulting with attorneys as required ensuring timely filings
- Help employees in all aspects with non-immigrant and immigration related issues including filing H-1B Petitions, L- 1 Petitions, international travel, Visa sponsorship, Green Card process, etc.
- Create and oversee processes and procedures to efficiently coordinate documentation required for visa processing on all immigrant and non-immigrant applications with employees and outside counsel
- Ensure processes and procedures are in place so that all immigration application filings related to employment-based non-immigrant and immigrant petitions are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Be the go-to person for all immigration and filing procedures, compliance processes, and other related inquiries
- Expertise working on complete GC and H-1B process from coordinating with teams, collecting required documentation from employees, and initiating forms for approval
- Assist in the preparation of permanent residency cases (PERM Processing), per the company immigration policy and in partnership with outside counsel
- Work closely with the attorneys in preparing, filing, and tracking of various immigration applications and petitions (H-1B, L-1, PERM, I-140 and I-485)
- Keep abreast of immigration and compliance policies and procedures
- Ownership of complete immigration process, including maintaining PAFs, timely LCA postings and other compliance procedures
- Complete other projects and initiatives as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in immigration law, human resources, management, or related field with 3+ years of related experience
- A paralegal certificate from a college
- Must have excellent writing skills, be highly organized and be able to multi-task
- Must have cultural sensitivity to work within a diverse employee work setting
- Have excellent time management skills, accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Must be a good team player to coordinate, assist and ensure smooth immigration process to all our employees and organizations
System Soft Technologies is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at #removed#
Powered by JazzHR