CIMsystem USA is looking for a Software Marketing & Sales Coordinator will help execute the marketing strategy and support sales. At its core, the role involves project management and marketing communication, with an emphasis on execution. The Coordinator will have a proactive approach to getting the job done and a can-do attitude.
This is an entry-level position.
- Assisting with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities.
- Primary contact for managing and coordinating events and trade shows. Responsible for packing and shipping all event assets.
- Maintain an online presence including website content updates, social media profiles.
- Help with writing promotional materials, website content, articles, publications, and other communication materials as required.
- Help with data management between Sales CRM, email marketing tools, social media platforms, website, and sales tools.
- Assist Sales Team with marketing campaigns and sales tools.
- Assist with Social Media and Email Marketing as needed.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of spreadsheets for month-end reporting, tracking campaign engagement, data entry, and other ad-hoc projects
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent field of study
- Outstanding written and oral communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Accountability and ownership
- Experience planning events and managing timelines
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- CRM experience is preferred
Generous Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (Company will contribute a percentage of employee’s health care premium)
- Life Insurance
- Great environment - not a stuffy, corporate atmosphere
- Vacation and Sick Leave
Job Type: Full-time
- Event Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 4 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- CRM Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
CIMsystem is an international software developer specializing in developing CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing) software used in additive and subtractive manufacturing. CIMsystem’s mission is to deliver high quality CAD/CAM software solutions with a focus on training and quality customer support.
Role: Software Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Apply for this job now.