Maintenance Engineer -Days
A market leading, renowned manufacturing plant in Devon is looking to grow their Engineering team, by welcoming a Maintenance Engineer, to join them as they take the next leap to expand their facility. To be considered for this Maintenance role, dual skills are needed, furthermore, experience of working within the maintenance team in a manufacturing environment is essential.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on state-of-the-art automated equipment, which includes robots, PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Electrical and Mechanical skills, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- An Electrical qualification is essential.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is paramount
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £39,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details