Senior Middleware Developer: Enterprise development, integration and implementation of software applications using Oracle SOA Suite: OSB/ BPEL/ORM/BAM. Work on a large scale project as part of the B2B team, handling interaction between client and multiple vendors. Significant integration work.
- Participate in SOA Interface design & data mapping working sessions, and build interface detailed designs.
- Produce complete and accurate documentation for work according to program standards
- Support development and testing activities to ensure successful implementation and defects remediation to meet project deadlines.
Skills and Experience:
- Oracle WebLogic Suite 9.x, 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle WebLogic Application Server 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle SOA 9.x, 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle OSB 9.x, 11G, 12C and above
- Experience with clustering and tuning
- Strong XPATH, XQUERY, XML & web services troubleshooting ability
- General debugging skills - Know how to use telnet and other command-line tools to debug network/firewall connectivity.
Location(s): Cherry Hill, NJ area
Duration: 6-12 months
IT Management, Technology
Role: Senior Middleware Developer / Consultant
Apply for this job now.