Full-Time Charge Nurse (LPN)
Amber Park Assisted Living, the premier assisted living community in Pickerington, is now hiring for a full-time Charge Nurse.
Brief Summary of the Position:
Administers or assists residents to self-administer medications and treatments; measures vital signs and weight; and performs other health services tasks. Communicates with physicians, and documents pertinent information. Adheres to home health, hospice, and emergency protocols.
What We Offer:
We offer a competitive salary anda benefit package that includes paid time off and the opportunity to elect healthcare, dental, vision and disability benefits; as well as life insurance, a 401k plan with company match and an amazing office culture.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
· Must be 18 years of age.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Maintains current professional LPN license.
· Maintains current medication assistant related certifications in applicable state.
· Maintains current CPR and first aid certification.
· Meets state health related requirements.
· Ability to work in a team setting and be a team player.
· Possess organizational skills.
· Possess excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to work under time constraints and meet department deadlines.
· Ability to follow and adhere to policies, procedures and standards.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Administers or assists residents to self-administer medications and treatments.
· Measures vital signs and weight.
· Collects, stores, and assures transport of certain specimens for laboratory studies.
· Adheres to all medication room systems per Hawthorn policy.
· Communicates with physicians via fax, visit form, and telephone and implements physician orders.
· Documents pertinent information in resident charts and elsewhere per Hawthorn policy.
· Adheres to home health, hospice, and emergency protocols including performing CPR and administering first aid as necessary.
· Supervises resident assistants to assure daily completion of their duties.
· Observes and reports resident problems.
· Reads Communication Log and enters pertinent information in log each shift.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Health Services.
Our residents deserve the best so we are seeking someone who understands hospitality, integrity and compassion.
Please come by and complete an application (no phone calls) or submit your resume for consideration.
401 Hill Road North
Pickerington, OH 43147
We do pre-employment background checks, drug screening, employment verification, and reference checks. Amber Park Assisted Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Hawthorn Senior Living, our caring concern for our residents is the foundation that leads to outstanding resident services. As contributing members of the communities we serve, what is most important is that we love our residents.We care about people and because our residents deserve the best, we are looking for employees who understand caring and compassionate customer service. Working in our retirement communities, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our seniors every day.
Role: Charge Nurse - LPN
Apply for this job now.