A strong system plus a winning culture are the two pillars of the massive transformation that is taking place at Office Depot. Talented individuals and laser-focused teams are enabling Office Depot’s Supply Chain to consistently exceed customer expectations by providing a differentiated and responsive supply chain. The ultimate goal of our many Field and Corporate operational teams is to provide a supply chain that yields the highest return on assets in our industry by achieving superior levels of customer service, inventory yield, asset utilization, cost efficiency, speed to market, and cycle time
An Equipment Operator is responsible for the daily distribution activities, productivity, and quality within the assigned area(s) of a distribution facility. This position is responsible for demonstrating safety, quality and productivity performance and operational expertise. This position will be required to proficiently perform at least one or more distribution-related activities (e.g. order filling, shipping, receiving) on a regular basis with 60% or more of work performed using a forklift or PIT.
Multiple Shifts Available
$14.50/hr. (+ DOE)
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Experience in general labor, construction, or other related fields
- Familiarity with pallet jack, forklift, or PIT, and/or reach truck
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Please submit an online application at #-operator/
For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please complete an application at jobs.officedepot.com.
Role: Equipment Operator / Forklift
Apply for this job now.