IT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
When it comes to finding the next step in your career, it feels like a lot of the time you're having to compromise on something - what did you have to give up on the last time you switched roles?
A move to a globally recognisable name that will add huge value to your CV? A role that utilises the full breadth of your experience? An opportunity to help a company leverage new and emerging technology, enhancing processes across the business? A truly market-leading salary and benefits package?
What about making sure you don't have to sacrifice any of those with your next career move?
I'm working with a globally renowned enterprise, with a clear lead over their industry competitors. Their research and creativity helps and benefits millions of people all over the world - they're leveraging emerging technology in data science and machine learning to save and improve lives. They have several IT Centres of Excellence in the UK; one of them being in Macclesfield.
They understand the value of having the latest finance technology across the whole business. From HR and payroll, to procurement, logistics through to supply chain and manufacturing, a highly knowledgeable team of IT Business Relationship Managers sets the overall IT strategy and implements new technology for each arm of the company. This is the team you could be joining.
I'm recruiting for an IT Business Relationship Manager to head up the Manufacturing Finance processes for the company. Reporting directly into the Head of IT for Finance and joining an expert team, you'll be implementing finance processes across the whole manufacturing arm of the business. Working with technical teams and executive stakeholders to set overall IT strategy for upcoming project work, as well as performing a high level operational role looking after current systems and platforms. You'll also be the key intermediary between the business, the technical teams and the customers, using your expert negotiating and influencing skills to ensure the business thrives.
What We're Looking For
The ideal IT Business Relationship Manager will have the following experience:
- Current or previous experience in an IT Business Relationship Manager role
- A phenomenal track record delivering IT transformations for large businesses, with experience in Manufacturing Finance processes and tools
- Excellent experience with SAP Finance products
- A proven track record in setting overall IT Strategy for finance transformation
- Ability to build high value business cases and work with executive stakeholders
- A degree in a related subject, as a minimum
In return for taking on a highly challenging role, you'll receive the following phenomenal package and benefits:
- A base salary between £80,000 and £95,000 depending on experience
- A £7,500 car allowance
- 18% bonus
- Excellent pension scheme
- 11% flex fund
- Private medical care for you and the family
- 10% long term incentive plan
- Share options
- A whole host of flexible benefits you can utilise
If you're a finance or IT professional with an excellent track record in delivering transformation projects in the manufacturing or logistics sector, apply now for immediate consideration!
IT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP MANAGER