Shifts / Hours: 10pm - 6am
Quest Employment is recruiting for Production Operative roles on a temporary basis based in Orton Southgate, Peterborough. To be considered for the Production Operative role all candidates must be flexible within reason, reliable, and available for an immediate start where required. Candidates must have a basic to good level of English speaking, reading, and writing. As a Production Operative you will be flexible in assignments as positions may vary from time to time which may include packing, sorting, picking, dispatch, labelling, boxing, and palletising. A certain level of dexterity is required and will be assessed where needed.
Our client is an international manufacturer and distributor of breakfast cereals. Our client is growing company with many opportunities in a new purpose-built site based in Orton Southgate, Peterborough. Shifts are 10pm-6am. The site operates 24/7 so work is over 7 days with the majority of work over the weekdays.
• Day base rate £8.91, Night Shift to first 40 hours Allowance of 15% from base rate £1.34 = £10.25. Tx½ base rate over 40 hours & Bank Holiday £13.37. All shift allowances are paid on core hours only.
Day to day of the role:
• Packing, checking & labelling cereal product
• General Upkeep of your area
• Be actively aware and understand the Health and Safety
• Working towards daily productivity targets
• Standing or walking for long periods (depending on shifts)
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, crouching and/or stretching
• Pushing and pulling up to 15kg in weight / Lifting and moving products up to 15kg
• Manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
• Experience working in a production environment preferred but not essential
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Great progression opportunities
• Flexible working rotas
• Full PPE provided
• Free parking
• Weekly pay every Friday
• Temporary to Permanent opportunities
• Friendly working environment
• Easily accessible site location - close to public transport
• Paid Breaks
If you are interested in the above Production Operative role, please click apply
Quest Employment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment.