Key Account Manager
Are you passionate about Sales? Do you want to work in a fast paced, dynamic European Team for the Worlds Number 1 Hotel Company? Do you thrive off building and retaining relationships but also enjoy analytical and strategic thinking? If so, this could be the job for you!!We are seeking a fun, dynamic Key Account Manager with a passion to promote our IHG Brand - sound good?
Who are we?
We're a global organisation based in a Corporate Head Office, Denham Buckinghamshire (UB9 5HR) where we put people first, we live for hospitality and exceptional customer service. We're on a journey to become the number 1 hotel for guests, owners and for colleagues and we require a dedicated Account Manager to join the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) family!
What skills are we looking for?
Demonstrable experience in:
- Sales / account management role
- Identifying new commercial opportunities and developing and evaluating a business plan, basing decisions upon sound data and insight, linked to the long-term strategy of the organization
- Managing and executing business plans against markets, occasions, industries, hotels or customers
- Applying the challenger sales framework to the customer by utilising the Challenger Sales framework
- Negotiating the needs of IHG and the needs of the customer
- Initiating, developing and managing mutually beneficial relationships with customers, hotel owners & on-property sales teams
- Operating in and leading culturally diverse teams across the relevant markets
- Proactive sales experience with a proven track record of identifying and delivering on new commercial opportunities, using key data points and analytics to make effective commercial decisions
- Ability to define, manage and execute mutually beneficial contracts
- Ability to make effective commercial decisions based on an understanding and analysis of key commercial information and commercial levers
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Base Salary
- 25 Days paid holidays per annum (calendar year) plus Public Holidays
- Optional buy in private medical scheme
- Company contribution Pension Scheme with the option to ''''top-up'''' directly via monthly salary percentage contributions
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Family friendly policy
- Industry discounts like M&S, Thomson % discounts or other partnership discounts
- Full suite of training and development options within the IHG intranet site
See descriptionRole: Key Account Manager Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: England, EnglandApply for this job now.