Primary and Secondary supply Teachers needed
- Location - Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire, Halton, Sefton, St Helens and Knowsley
- Work patterns - Flexible
- Salary - dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. For Teaching roles, Candidates should have QTS or a recognised teaching qualification in the UK.
Vision for Education are an educational supply agency tasked with supporting Primary and Secondary schools across Liverpool and the greater Merseyside area. Our schools come to us when they need Teachers for short, medium and longer term assignments and in turn we offer those positions to you. If you are looking for work in Education and you would be interested to hear about the types of roles we offer, then apply below and a candidate service advisor will be in touch.
Vision for Education work with every mainstream school in Merseyside, most allowing us to provide staff on recommendation, meaning there's no need to interview at the school. Vacancies are offered dependant on your skillset, location of school and a work pattern that suits you. Some schools may also offer our candidates permanent opportunities, so if this is a key focus then please let us know.
In order to qualify for the sorts of roles we offer then you will need;
- QTS or a recognised teaching qualification
- References, outlining your relationship with peers and ability to support a group of children
- To undergo a DBS check, or have an Enhanced DBS certificate on the update service.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision, please contact our Liverpool team on 015