We have hours available for Flexible Workers - Retail Security Support officer, working at various supermarkets in the S40, S43, S20, S8, S6 & S60 areas.
Sites - Chesterfield S40 3DP, Stavely S43 3UL, Halfway S20 8GN, Meadowhead S8 7UE, Hillsborough S6 2GY & Catcliffe S60 5TR. Own transport required.
On average 20 - 60 hours per week. Various shifts as per site requirements. Monday to Sunday, 06.00 - 23.00.
Pay: - £8.80 - £9.00 per hour, dependent on site worked. Weekly Pay.
This allows you to
• Gain valuable experience
• Earn additional money (second income)
• Full PAYE status (still allows Tax Credits/SSP etc)
• Company Pension - NEST (Automatically enrolled if eligible - one month opt out period)
• Dragon Perks (a free online benefits portal where you can get access to your cash back rewards, discounts and re-loadable cards to be used at over 2000 major retailers. This includes deals on shopping, eating out, travel and cinema, such as percentages off and 2 for 1's. There is also a Wellbeing area that offers such things as a virtual gym, free eye tests, credit rating, a legal helpline & retirement planning. You are entered into a free monthly Lotto draw with a chance to win up to £3,000.00 and also free monthly competitions with regular draws)
You can apply and pay for Dragon Perks Plus or Protection, which provides additional benefits including Ticketguard, Priority passes, insurances etc (conditions apply)
• Weekly pay every Friday
• Holiday pay
• Possibility of future permanent opportunities
Person specification: To be considered, you will need:
- A valid SIA Licence; Own transport
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Industry experience and background;
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours;
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication;
- Able to produce effective reports and maintain effective records;
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach;
- Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative;
Responsibilities: Security will be required to:
- Ensuring all security requirements are met in line with site assignment instructions;
- Conducting patrols to ensure assignment premises, stock and staff are safe;
- Dealing with site staff and visitors in a professional manner;
- Assisting any conflict resolution;
- Completing any necessary paperwork and reporting'
- Supervise and control site access;