Company: TRI-COUNTY INTERNATIONAL TRUCKS - DEARBORN
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Every employee with Tri-County International Trucks is absolutely critical to its success. We have successfully served the Michigan business community for over 50 years and we take great pride in our reputation. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
- A generous and competitive pay plan
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Insurance
- 401K Match
- Life & Disability Insurance (employer paid basic life and short term disability)
- Optional Life Insurance
- Closed on Sundays
- Paid vacation
- Six paid holidays
- Special employee pricing on parts and free truck rental
- Generate a minimum 8% Net Profit in the Full Service Lease and Rental portfolio.
- Drive Profitable Growth in accordance with growth forecasts and plans.
- Develop and implement an annual business plan including sales forecasts, budgets and quarterly projections.
- Develop and implement operating policies and procedures in conformance with company objectives.
- Maintain all lease and rental facilities, vehicles, signage and any other company assets in accordance with Idealease Brand Standards.
- Recruit and hire employees as business levels dictate.
- Safeguard company assets by maintaining strong internal controls.
- Review all company financial and operating statements and initiate corrective action for improvement in operations.
- Promote an atmosphere of cooperation, teamwork and good will with all employees within Idealease and the dealership.
- Reinforce and mandate the Idealease Core Values of Expertise, Responsiveness, and Stability
- Monitor and measure Overhead per Unit (OPU) and keep below $3000.
Sales and Performance
- Supervise and motivate sales personnel to secure new business.
- Establish an annual marketing plan and a go-to-market strategy in conformance with the annual business plan and budget.
- Establish a rating policy and procedure for sales personnel to utilize when proposing new Idealease business.
- Establish goals and quotas for all sales personnel, reviewing on a regular basis.
- Approve any new contracted business.
- Assist in lease sales production as required with key accounts.
- Communicate regularly with large volume lease and rental customers.
- Manage customer conflicts so Account Manager does not lose standing with customer.
- Supervise and motivate the Idealease Service Manager (ISM), focusing on cost controls and customer satisfaction. Maintenance costs for FSL and Rental should be less than 20% of revenue.
- Develop a full understanding of all maintenance resources available on the Idealease Resource Center.
- Review the manpower needs and scheduling with the ISM on a regular basis.
- Monitor inventories of parts, tires, lubricants and fuel to ensure all items are accounted for correctly and within forecasted and budgeted levels.
- Monitor warranty programs and warranty recovery.
- Review monthly financial, income statements and reports with the Idealease Service Manager.
- Develop and initiate corrective actions as necessary.
- Monitor and review customer service levels on a continual basis with the ISM.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.