£25,000 - £75,000 OTE
An enviable opportunity has arisen for an experienced kitchen designer to work for a luxury bespoke kitchen brand. You'll be designing functional, modern and bespoke kitchens and have the responsibility for seeing through our customer's requirements.
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service to encourage positive testimonials & referrals
- Providing product and design advice to retail customers
- Using the latest design software, providing detailed plans & perspectives of your designs
- Presenting your priced designs in a professional manner and ensuring enquiries are turned into sales
- Placing your customers orders directly with suppliers in accordance with company procedures, collating orders and arranging delivery
- Working closely with Branch and Assistant Branch Managers and supporting the branch in exceeding its targets
Skills ideally needed:
- Experience using CAD Design
- Personable and friendly
- The ability to adapt to change quickly
- Positive interaction with colleagues
- Able to put the customer first
- UK driving licence
What's in it for you?
- Enticing Salary
- Fantastic Training
- Great Progression Plan
- Monday to Friday (9.30am - 5.30pm) with one Saturday a month.
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook