• Receive inbound sales calls from interested prospects
• Respond to telephone inquiries using standard scripts and procedures.
• Gather information, research/resolve inquiries and logs customer calls.
• Communicate appropriate enrollment options
• Inform customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
• Make Outbound Sales calls to potential prospects (cold calls)
• Query callers to gather information by inquiring about potential product/service needs.
• Communicate appropriate options focused on identified caller needs.
• Use a computerized system to gather information, building caller profiles and log call activity.
• Schedule work to ensures accurate phone coverage; monitor priority of calls and shift escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
• Prepare standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
• Assist in planning and implementing department goals and make recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness the sales process, application process in a team environment.
• Ability to work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature, but recognize the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice including Sales Support work and the Ability to follow established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments
• Ability to conduct inbound and outbound calls in a sales capacity providing informed and accurate product/service information using standard scripts and procedures to facilitate sales activity.
• Bilingual -Fluent in Spanish and English is not required but is preferred.
• Outgoing, upbeat and a positive attitude with excellent listening skills is ideally the best fit for this position
Established in 1991, Collabera is a leading, global, end-to-end information technology consulting, services and solutions company. Collabera focuses on helping businesses “bridge the execution gap” and experience accelerated business performance. Its client-centric philosophy, commitment to service excellence and a Collaborative Engagement Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in today’s global digital economy. With over 6000 professionals operating from 19 locations and 3 delivery centers worldwide, Collabera provides onsite, offsite and offshore technology consulting, services and solutions to leading Financial Services, Technology, Communications & Media, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing, Retail & Logistics corporations. The privately held company has offices in the U.S., Europe, and India.
Role: Bilingual Telesales Customer Support / Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.