This position reports to the maintenance supervisor or property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. A Make-Ready / Turn-Tech turns recently vacated homes into apartments ready for occupancy.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
• Trash out recently vacated apartment
• Change bulbs, locks
• Must be able to install appliances
• Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
• Lift 40-50 lbs.
• Perform painting, pressure washing, blow breezeways and parking lots
• Construction, hotel/apartment or general labor experience preferred
• Owns set of basic hand tools
• Have dependable transportation to and from work
• Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
• Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
• Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
To be considered for this position and to set up an interview, please reply to this ad.
ABOUT BG MULTIFAMILY
BG MULTIFAMILY, a division of publicly-traded BG Staffing, Inc., delivers The Right People, Right Now™ to leading multifamily industry employers. BG is the foremost recruiting and staffing resource serving the apartment industry for more than 30 years and across 38 markets nationwide.
At BG Staffing, we work with you and your abilities to help you find the right job with a great company. From the moment you turn in your applications until the moment you are placed, our professional recruiters will work hard to find just the right opportunity for you.
Role: APARTMENT MAKE READY- WEEKLY PAY
Apply for this job now.