Marks Sattin is working in partnership with a leading East Yorkshire based brand to recruit an In-House Tax Manager.
Reporting directly to the Group Head of Tax & Treasury, you will have the following Corporate Tax focused responsibilities:
- Managing tax governance across the business
- Managing tax risks across the business
- Preparing tax returns
- Calculating tax accounting entries for group and subsidiary financial statements
- Providing support on tax projects including capital allowance claims and R&D claims
- Acting as Tax Business Partner advising on the tax aspects of projects and transactions
In order to be successful in this role, you must possess a relevant qualification such as CTA/ACA or equivalent, and have a proven track record in a Corporate Tax focused role, either in practice or industry. In order to communicate credibly with senior stakeholders, it is vital that you have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. You must also be an effective project manager that is proficient at delivering change.
The successful candidate will be remunerated with a competitive salary alongside an superb additional benefits package. There will also be the opportunity to further your career and have an impact on the direction of the businesses tax strategy.
Please contact Andy Craven on 07590 370093 or if you, or anyone in your network, is interested in discussing the role in more depth.