Company: STS CONSTRUCTION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Do you want an electrical career along the side of a stable & growing company? We are committed to craftsmanship and having a team/family-oriented environment!
We specialize in remodel/new construction for residential and commercial properties. Our commercial buildings range from multi-family to multi use. With contracts that are forecasted over the next 3-5 years, here you will be guaranteed steady, full time work with a company who will invest in your growth.
Applicants MUST be a WASHINGTON STATE LICENSED ELECTRICIAN
Journeyman skill sets:
- Custom Commercial Wiring for Multi-Family/Mixed use building and developments
- Structured Wiring
- Audio/Video, Home Theater
- Smart Home/Building Technology
- MUST be a WASHINGTON STATE LICENSED ELECTRICIAN
- Level 02 or 01
- 5+ Years' Experience
- Own hand tools
- Valid driver's license
What We Offer:
- Pay Rate: $35-$50hr DOE, Yearly Bonus
- Dependable employment with room for advancement; contracts forecasted into 2026
- 100% covered medical,401K with employer match
- CEU assistance and support
- Company service vehicle after a probationary period
Just as important as the benefits, you have to like where you work right? We have a very inclusive company culture where no matter what your position, your family and a key contributor to our success.
Job Site Locations: North-South Seattle, WA
- Start Time: 6:00am-9:00am depending on project
- End Time: 3:00pm- 6:00pm depending on project
With close to 150 employees, operating out of Seattle and Los Angeles, there's many exciting things happening at STS! We are hiring Journeyman Electricians for a great full-time opportunity in the widely expanding field of electrical construction!
COVID Precautions: Our teams' safety is first and foremost. We want to ensure that all employees, customers and contractors are practicing CDC guidelines. STS is enforcing the following:
Daily Survey and temperature checks upon arrival
Wearing a mask for the duration of your shift
Providing work gloves
Encouraging social distancing while working and on breaks
Routine sanitizing of work area frequently
Come join our family while learning and growing with us! For an interview, please respond with your resume or call #removed#
We are excited to hear from you!
Powered by JazzHR