COMPANY: ACTIVATE LEARNING
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £19795 - £19795 Per Year
We are looking for Admissions Administrator to join our Contact Centre team, based at our Reading Campus.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Manage a caseload of applicants who require interviews
- Work alongside our Advice Centre teams to retrieve interview dates to stay within our KPIs
- Data entry of applications received via our website and through paper-based applications from our Open Events and Advice Centres
- Act as an overflow adviser when we receive high call volumes and email enquiries over our busy periods
Skills and Experience:
- Maths and English at GCSE C/4 and above or equivalent
- A proactive attitude to problem solving
- A good understanding of Microsoft apps such as Word and Excel
- Willing to undergo training to use systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365
This is a full-time permanent role at 37 hours per week. The working hours for this role are as follows: Monday to Thursday, 8.30am-5pm and Friday, 8.30am-4.30pm.
Activate Learning are a forward thinking, successful education group whose mission is to Provide talent for business. Transforming lives through our learning philosophy.
We are a group of seven further education colleges, six schools, an apprenticeship provider and business school. We run four colleges in Saudi Arabia and are working in other international markets such as China, India, South Africa and South East Asia to export our award-winning Learning Philosophy to other education providers. We serve approximately 30,000 students across our group each year.
Activate Learning are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
Role: Admissions Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.