The Liberty Group has immediate openings in our exclusive Hyundai and Kia facilities for outgoing, CSI-oriented individuals to service some of the hottest product lines on the market! A, B, C, and Entry Level techs wanted.
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent opportunity to get in with a top-notch organization.
- 5 day work week
- Working atmosphere second to none
Liberty is a family owned and operated automotive dealer group since 1977. We offer some of the best compensation packages and benefits as well as one of the best working atmospheres around. We offer benefits, vacation, 401K and 5 day work weeks.
Role: Automotive Service Technician
Apply for this job now.