Delivery / Collection Driver
Location: Preston, PR1 7PZ
Hours of Work: 38 hours per week
About the Company:
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, positive individual with a flexible attitude to work to join our busy transport department as a Driver. Your role will be to make multiple furniture collections and deliveries to our residential customers Nationwide.
Delivery / Collection Driver Requirements:
- An enthusiastic and energised attitude
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Ability to work with and without direct supervision
- Well organised and structured approach to your work
- Flexibility in terms of hours of work with the requirement for overnight stays
- A valid C1+E Driving licence
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Experience in collections and deliveries Nationwide
- Dual man operation experience / Manual Handling experience/certificate
- Driver Certificate of Professional Competence Card
- A down to earth attitude, friendly approach and a desire to help others is essential to this position
- Driving mainly a modern 7.5 tonne dual sleeper cab or 7.5 tonne day cab this role will include overnight stays and holiday cover, so flexibility is a must.
If you think that you are suitable for this Delivery / Collection Driver role, please apply now!
Closing Date: Friday, 13th November 2020