Social Worker - Looked After Children - Wolverhampton City - £29.93 per hour
We require a Social Worker with proven statutory experience to work in a Looked After Children's Team in Wolverhampton. This role requires Social Workers to have extensive post-qualified experience in statutory children's services. Benefits of role as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
Additional experience required as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Authority recently undergone full restructure
- Exciting time to be joining the Authority
- Experienced & Supportive Management Team
- Completing LAC Visits
- LAC Reviews
- Placement with Parents work OR Adoption
- Progressing Care Plans
- Progressing permanency
- Completing Assessments
- Working to LAC Care Plans
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact #removed#
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
Role: Social Worker - Looked After Children
Job Type: Permanent
Location: west midlands, england, england
Apply for this job now.