Our client, a financial services organisation, is looking for a D365 CE Developer to join them on a fixed-term contract basis for a 6-month engagement. Candidates must have good knowledge of Dynamics 365 Sales, in particular, to be considered for this position. The role can be completed on a remote basis initially but once normal working conditions return will require 2-3 days per week in the office in London.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 Sales app
- Experience of managing the design and development of D365 solutions
- Conducting hands-on configuration, customisation and extensions of Microsoft D365
- Team player who can follow technical direction, challenge where appropriate and provide solutions to business requirements
- Identification and mitigation of technical risks
- Able to work in, and enhance a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential for this role
- Scope the requirements for the migration to Dynamics 365
- Configure and customise the CRM system; including but not limited to:
- Integrations with other MS tools, internal systems and databases
- Integrations with external systems and databases
- User interface
- Migration of data
- Workflow and reporting
- Supporting the D365 project team with UAT, launch and adoption
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: #removed#.