The Senior Application Developer will work on the team upgrading the POS to the latest version. They will work on adding new features & fixing features as part of the POS Upgrade process. In addition they will work on refactoring & modernizing the technology stack while increasing test coverage.
- Building new features in .NET Framework, C#, WPF
- Collaborating with Product Managers & other engineers to clarify requirements.
- Engage in code reviews & other quality gates in the devops process to ensure low defect rate & low impact to stores.
- Integrate with REST API
- Adding instrumentation & Telemetry or improving existing instrumentation
- Debugging the software to identifying & fixing bugs
- Troubleshoot failures in build pipeline as needed.
1. 5+ Years of enterprise level software dev experience
2. 5+ Years .NET Framework
3. Solid working knowledge of modular object oriented design.
4. Ability to communicate complex design, follow development processes and architectural principles.
5. Working style that is collaborative and team focused.
1. Working knowledge continuous integration platforms.
2. 3+ Year's experience with web services and cloud platforms
3. Experience with software distribution and deployment platforms
4. Experience with Splunk dashboards and telemetry.
5. Experience with agile and lean development methodologies.
6. Experience with working in high performing engineering teams (must be able to communicate, follow processes and have thick skin.)