- Variable first shift, M-F (your shift may fall between the hours of 7:00am and 7:00pm)
- 40 hours required per week with optional Saturdays and Overtime
- Duties can include cutting wood, acrylic, aluminum, Diebond, etc.
-Starting pay: $12.00-$15.00/ hr (Depending on experience)
-General construction skills: Building/Assembling
-Wood working experience
- Experience with saws and other cutting tools
- Solid knowledge of rulers and measuring tools
-Basic maintenance skilss
- Close attention to detail and quality while maintaining a high production speed
- Follow strict guidelines and instructions
- Pass a drug screen and background check
- Pass an evaluation involving math, ruler reading and usage
If you are interested in this position, please register at #removed#
Debbie's Staffing Services is a leader in the Staffing Industry focusing on professional, administrative, and light industrial staffing on Direct Hire, Temporary and Temp-to-Hire basis. We focus on recruiting the highest caliber candidates and matching them with the needs of our rapidly growing client base. Debbie's Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Role: Woodworker Associate
Location: High Point,
Apply for this job now.