CCoE: Training Operations Manager
IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today's greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
Outstanding past performance built IDS's reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted operations.
IDS International is looking for a Training Operations Manager to support the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE) at Fort Gordon. The Training Operations Manager will work in conjunction with the Program Manager and/or Alternate Program Manager to ensure that all sites are operating efficiently and effectively in all areas within the work provided to include contractor staff, processes, reporting, and communication. This position is contingent upon award.
- Determine training needs including basic qualifications for course, student-instructor ratio, number of classes to train the desired number of people, operational impact, equipment/materials needs.
- Coordinate training event information with the instructor(s).
- Coordinate instructor contact during the training event, including arrival, set up activities, site/student/instructor incidents, and serious incident reports.
- Coordinate training schedule to meet needs and local requirements.
- Process equipment/materials needed for contractor support classes.
- Develop training Program of Instruction (POI), training schedules, and coordinate with clients. Provide training on equipment and tools.
- Maintain updates to training packages and help create target packages for sites.
- Act as the lead POC/interface for training coordination and scheduling.
- Develop and maintain Master Training Schedule.
- Review and evaluate training materials, training records.
- Hold an active Secret clearance.
- Master's Degree in Education, Instructional Design and Instructional Technology or an additional four (4) years of experience.
- Hold a Support Cadre Training Course (SCTC) Certification or Cadre Training Course (CTC).
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in using the Analysis, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluation (ADDIE) development process within a military or vocational/ technical training environment.
- Experience with the design and production of interactive multimedia instruction.
- Experience with the video production process.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
IDS's competitive benefit package starts you off out on the right foot. Eligibility begins day one.
- Health and Well-being - 100% of employee medical and other insurance premiums are paid by IDS.
- Financial Future - 401(k) with an industry leading match and no waiting period. You are fully vested in all contributions from the start.
- Paid Leave - Generous time off accruals for you to take paid leave, totaling five weeks.
- Professional Development - networking opportunities, informal mentoring, education reimbursement and access to thousands of online professional development resources.
- Casual, fun, and supportive work environment with all the tools and amenities you need to thrive.
Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Most positions require ability to work on a desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time. Computer activities include reading, reviewing and analyzing information, as well as providing recommendations, summaries, and reports in written or verbal format. Additionally, positions require ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; as well as speak and hear.
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email #removed# and we will follow up with you. Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.
Powered by JazzHR