Our client, a well established Global IT Outsourcing Organisation are currently seeking a SharePoint Migration Engineer to work on a 3-6 Month Contract (remote based, with occasional site visits).
Job Spec: You will be responsible for performing data migrations, primarily to SharePoint Online and ensuring readiness checks are performed ahead of migration events. You will also be responsible for assisting with post-migration activities including report production, validation checks, remediation activities and some decommissioning activities. Training and guidance will be provided.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Performing pre-migration preparation activities and checks
- Performing post-migration activities and validation checks
- Performing any remediation activities that may be required
- Maintaining the accuracy of all work instructions by providing feedback of issues or improvements identified
- Delivering training and instructions to other teams involved in the project where required
- Ensuring all audit trails are maintained accurately
The ideal candidate will have experience in the below:
- SharePoint Administration (including SharePoint Online)
- DocAve Software Platform
- NTFS File Storage
- NTFS Permissions Management
- Command Prompt
Knowledge of the below would be advantageous, but is not essential:
- HP Records Manager
- Meridio Records Management
Role: 3-6 Month Contract - SharePoint Migration Engineer - SC Clearance Requ
Job Type: Contract
Location: Not Specified,
Apply for this job now.