We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistantto join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
On-Call Per diem shifts available
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff including bathing, toileting, feeding, personal hygiene/grooming, dressing, mobility and transfer
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Documents care in medical record in accordance with company policy
- Other duties as assigned
- Current California CNA certificate
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to work well in teams
- Bilingual is a plus!
Tampico Terrace Care Center is an independently-owned skilled nursing and rehabilitation center. Our rehabilitation programs are among the best in Northern California. 24-hour care is provided by a highly skilled team of licensed nurses and therapists as well as an array of support staff including Registered Dietitian, case managers, and discharge planner. Activities staff are on-site 7 days a week to keep our residents and visitors entertained, with bingo and blackjack frequent offerings, as well as twice-weekly happy hours! Karaoke night is a big hit with residents and staff alike.
Role: Certified Nursing Assistant - Per Diem
Location: Walnut Creek,
Apply for this job now.