A “GOOD” Primary school located in Thurrock are looking for a dedicated, experienced and passionate teaching assistant to take on a full-time, 1:1 Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with special educational needs. The school are looking to interview asap with the view to staring following a sucsessful interview.
'The right candidate will be working closely in a team around the child to ensure the best possible opportunities are given. They will be supporting the child academically throughout all core subjects.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- The ability to build good relationships with pupils, colleagues as well as parents and carers.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, but also as an individual
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Childcare Qualifications and/or experience in the care/ education industry.
What the school can offer you:
- A Friendly and supportive staff team
- Opportunities for professional development within your role.
- Consistent feedback on your performance, as well as regular meetings to discuss the pupil's progression
If you would like to know more, we would love to hear from you.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.