We are seeking a Registered Nurse Supervisor RN to join our skilled nursing facility in Chicopee, MA!
Registered Nurse shifts:
Full Time 7a-3p,37.50 hours, 11p-7a,37.50 hours
Part Time 3p-11p, 15.50 hours
Registered Nurse Supervisor Shift:
Full Time 7am - 3pm (40 hours)
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by facility
- Responsibility for complying with facility policies and procedures and making recommendations for revisions
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the activities of your shift as required
- Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that resident's total regimen of care is maintained
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the facility’s quality assurance program
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections)
- Assist in planning the nursing services portion of the resident’ discharge plan as necessary
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active license to practice as a RN in this State.
*We are also willing to consider accepting graduates that are not yet licensed, depending on available supervision
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Chicopee Gardens is a 68-bed nursing home located in Chicopee, Massachusetts. Our family-like facility is all on one level and offers both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. Chicopee Gardens gives you and your loved ones the care you deserve.
Role: Registered Nurse Supervisor RN
Apply for this job now.