An established, high-end MEP firm is seeking a Commissioning Professional. The qualified candidate will:
- Have intimate knowledge of engineering systems in new and existing buildings
- Be able to coordinate across disciplines
- Perform calculations as needed to assess work
- Helps to train other team members
- Have a BA or BS in an appropriate engineering discipline
- 5+ years of hands on experience in construction management/administration, commissioning, retro- commissioning, facilities management/operation, mechanical contracting or MEP coordination.
- Great knowledge of building codes
- EIT preferred, with the achievement of commissioning certification
Huntsville Executive Search is a leader in recruitment and staffing solutions for professional, technical and executive level talent seekers and job seekers. We provide distinguished services to our clients with rich industry expertise in the specialties of Architecture / Engineering, Construction Management, and Insurance. As a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business we’re celebrating our 18th anniversary as well as the reputation we’ve earned for delivering impressive wins to our clients in the battle for talent.
HES, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.
Role: Commissioning Engineer (MEP)
Apply for this job now.