The Benefits Coordinator plays a major role in the output of the organization by handling benefit issues/inquiries accurately and timely to maintain satisfied clients by;
- Daily client inquiries regarding the processing of group benefit plan enrollments as well as adjustments while identifying and resolving billing issues
- Resolving or facilitating the resolution of client benefit issues and questions
- Monthly and weekly billing reconciliation reports
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- Ability to Prioritize and multi-task
- Effective research and resolution abilities
- High level of detail and customer service orientation
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Minimum of 1-year customer service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum of High school diploma/GED
Required: Drivers license & reliable transportation!
We strive to help businesses develop a solid foundation in payroll and human capital management. Our goal is to support business needs through service, technology, and expertise.
Role: Benefits Coordinator
Location: Des Moines,
Apply for this job now.