Juvo is looking for an achievement-oriented, empathetic, accommodating, patient and persuasive communicator to fill our Settlement Advocate/Neogtiiator role.
The Settlement Advocate/Neogtiiator is responsible for helping injured workers make decisions that lead to a signature on their settlement documents. You are responsible for meeting with the injured workers virtually and in-person (when it is safe to do so #covid19), and obtaining their signature on needed documents and solving any problems they have that prevent them from moving forward. The goal here is not simply to provide people with information but to have true empathy and help them actually make a decision and move forward.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
- Meet signature goals by attending virtual and in-person meetings with injured workers.
- Efficiently manage a caseload of 150+ referrals.
- Timely Update our clients (claims adjusters/Employers) with status.
- Keep notes, information, and updates organized in our proprietary case management system.
- Follow-ups including return calls and emails.
- Work closely with and strategize with the appointment coordinator.
EXPERIENCE WE LOOK FOR:
- Client service: experience in high-level relationship management. Previous positions where customer service was salient. Must be fanatical with regards to customer service.
- Speed: This position requires you to do everything very fast. Seriously, this position is not for the timid or hesitant type.
- Sales: While this is not a sales position it does require active listening and empathetic persuasion that good sales folks possess. So experience with inside sales is a plus. The difference here is you are not selling an injured worker any of our services, you are helping them make decisions.
- Workers' compensation experience: If you have workers compensation experience especially experience working in an applicant attorney office it is a plus.
- Technology: Experience and a high level of comfort dealing with new and changing technologies are something we look for. Previous experience dealing with CRM, case management, Gsuite, & Apple computers is a huge plus.
- Entrepreneurial élan: finally, and in some ways most importantly, we're looking for people with a demonstrated independent streak. This must be balanced with the desire to collaborate and work with a team.
- Leadership: You must be driven and be looking to lead and be responsible for outcomes.
- Bilingual: We have many Spanish speaking injured workers we must engage with so extra kudos if you are bilingual.
WHAT WE WILL EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Appointments: Schedule at least 45 - 60 appointments per month within the first 2 months.
- Wow Service: You must love to provide services to others. Deliver best-in-class service to keep our clients loving us and coming back for more year over year. Our clients need to know that you are there for them and that you get things done. Be able to independently send a request to clients within 1 month.
- Consultancy: Provide advice and recommendations to clients and injured workers, resolving any issues they may have and make judgment calls that are consistent with the client's best interest and Juvo policy without assistance from management within 6 months.
- Complete team player: As an employee in a small scaling organization, we'll need you to help design processes to keep up with our growth. This might encompass any number of special projects, but we figured we'd go ahead and give you the heads up now.
- Medical Benefits: We offer both HMO & PPO Plans. We cover 80% of the HMO plan.
- 401k, Vision, Dental
- PTO begins accruing from day one.
- Ability to create your growth path.
- No dress code! Unless you are visiting a client there is rarely a reason to dress up.
- Opportunity to get in early to build an industry-changing organization, be an essential part of shaping the future of the company, and the opportunity to work side by side with the owners of the company.
- Your voice is heard! It is a requirement at Juvo for staff to provide feedback and ideas on all aspects of the business.
Hours: 9-6 PM PST, M-F
Juvo provides an outstanding opportunity to develop entrepreneurial leadership skills in a results-based environment where every contribution has a visible impact on the bottom line. Now in our 7th consecutive year of double-digit growth, Juvo delivers a robust, unique service line and business model with proven success in the market.
Company culture is a huge priority for us. We hire fun-loving, driven individuals who like to innovate with their team, deliver what the client needs, and bring the heat. We believe in creating a supportive and collaborative environment.
Powered by JazzHR