Pediatric practice seeks a certified medical assistant or certified nursing assistant to support one of 7 healthcare providers. You will be working in a progressive, woman-owned practice where excellence and employee contribution is valued. Our medical assistants follow their providers schedule, rotating anywhere from a 7am-4pm shift to a 10am-7pm shift as well as alternating Saturdays from 9am-2pm.
- Greet patients and escort to exam room
- Obtain and record vitals and medical history in EHR
- Clean and prepare exam rooms
- Clean and sterilize instruments
- Prepare and administer medications
- Collect and prepare blood or other lab specimens
- Perform routine lab tests
- Explain treatment procedures
- Change dressing on wounds
- Contact other medical facilities to schedule tests or admission
- MA or CNA certification
- 2-3 years experience in a healthcare facility
- Familiarity with electronic health records and tech savvy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Our goal is accessible, continuous, comprehensive and coordinated care. Our pediatric doctors and pediatric office is a resource for all your child’s needs. We care for your child when they are sick and well with evidence-based medicine. We help set treatment goals and work in coordination with other providers and specialists.
We offer same day appointments with extended and weekend hours to meet the needs of our busy families. You have 24-7 access to your child’s health information through our interactive portal and our staff is dedicated to providing you with clinical advice over the phone, day or night. We want to be your medical home.
Check out our pictures and info on #removed#
Role: Medical Assistant
Location: Highland Village,
Apply for this job now.