O'Neil Digital Solutions is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join our team here in Plano.
Required Skills and Qualities:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of Accounting experience; CPA required
- Strong understanding of accounting theory
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Demonstrated ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Adaptable, dependable, and passionate daily attitude
- Lead a wide variety of finance and accounting projects from start to finish including identifying key tasks and resources necessary to complete the project, driving completion of key tasks, identifying and establishing necessary internal controls, collaborating with both internal and external business partners, providing regular status updates, and monitoring progress to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Prepare reconciliations and journal entries according to monthly close schedule
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements
- Assume responsibility for continued professional growth
- Assume other duties and special projects as assigned
- Support all company policies, goals, and objectives
O'Neil is a leading provider of marketing communication and publishing solutions. Our customer-centric applications and services include electronic document delivery, web applications, high-speed digital printing (color and black & white), automated composition, offset printing, warehousing and fulfillment services.
For over 30 years, O'Neil has been recognized as a leader in technology-driven, marketing communication services. Every day we re-purpose, produce and deliver millions of time-sensitive documents both in electronic and paper media.
O'Neil is a solution-based company. Our products and services are built and implemented to meet the current and future needs of our clients. We are made up of industry experts with over 150 years of experience in publishing services. Our broad knowledge base enables us to build and manage innovative solutions to a diverse customer base. We infuse each project with experience and technology tailored to meet client requirements.
O'Neil's unique culture is often described by our staff as entrepreneurial, empowering and "like family." We embrace values that ensure individuals the opportunity to learn, grow and reach the level of success they aspire to. Our continuous growth is a result of a unified vision among our team. From IT to production to customer service, the O'Neil team embraces a “never say no” approach to solving complex communications challenges
Role: Senior Accountant
Apply for this job now.