Symmetry Financial Group was established with the goal of helping to bring balance to the professional and personal lives of independent insurance agents and agency builders across the country.
By focusing on a more balanced distribution of commissions, SFG is truly committed to sharing the wealth of opportunity with you, all while delivering high levels of service and training to our sales force.
Combining our Lead Program with business values of trust, reliability and integrity, Symmetry Financial Group is committed to ensuring your personal goals and objectives can be successfully defined and subsequently achieved over the short, medium and long term.
We help families protect their loved ones and their retirement through life, disability, income protection, final expense, and mortgage protection insurance policies. If you're looking for the ability to make a great living while helping people, this could be the opportunity for you!
- exclusive direct mail leads;
- a comprehensive training program and mentoring on our proven sales system;
- a phenomenal culture devoted to personal growth and leadership development;
- top commission structure;
- choice of territories and flexible schedule;
- 5% commission raises every two months based on clearly defined production goals;
- multiple contests and incentives every month for the newest or most experienced agents.
We are looking for individuals who:
- want to get paid directly on their performance;
- have a true desire to help others;
- are well organized and are self-motivated to achieve their goals;
- desire a better work/life balance;
- can plug into a proven system and are coachable to do the right things for your clients.
Part Time: 1-2 sales/wk = $500 - $1,000/wk or $25,000-$50-000/yr
Average: 3-5 sales/wk = $1,500-$2,000/wk or $75,000-$125,000/yr
Above Average: 6-10 sales/wk = $3,000-$4,000/wk or $150,000-200,000/yr
Management: $250,000+ with Company Share & Bonus Opportunities
This is a commission-based position. A state insurance license is a requirement. We offer training programs are available for those not yet licensed.
We are dedicated to providing our clients with excellent service at all times. Building strong relationships between clients and their financial professionals is an integral part of developing a successful financial strategy. Our clients must maintain high expectations from their advisors, and we are committed to exceeding them.
Role: Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.