As a Property Portfolio Manager 3
, you are responsible for the operational continuity and preservation of all company owned, leased or managed real estate within a large-scale and high complexity portfolio. Represents company interests with internal customers, vendors, landlords and external tenants.
Negotiates building service agreements, project terms and conditions as well as interprets and implements certain lease terms and conditions. In partnership with other divisional service delivery partners, responsible for the efficient delivery of all property and portfolio management services by applying preferred operational service standards, effective asset preservation planning and work effort execution, and leading resources both internal and external on effective real estate service solutions.
The PPM3 develops, leads, and implements plans within the portfolio in support of occupancy and operational strategies. Recommends portfolio strategies and develops, recommends and supports overall business strategies and initiatives. The PPM3 will also manage team members or other resources. Serving as a liaison for our partners and lines of business we serve, the PPM is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships and providing superior service with the utmost professionalism.Candidates must possess
a passion to deliver best in class services and support with an optimistic enthusiasm.
Candidates must possess
- They must lead themselves and others in a proactive, partnering way that engages the team and utilizes their diverse skills and interests.
- They should bring innovative through leadership and demonstrate the ability to establish effective working relationships and collaboration in team environments.
- They must present a professional image and be a self-starter with exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong listening, oral, written and presentation skills complimented by excellent problem solving and decision making capabilities are required.
- Candidates must be flexible/adap and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Budgeting and financial management experience as well as advanced computer proficiency is necessary.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle in order to be able to visit each location within their assigned portfolio.
- In addition, they must be physically capable of touring property sites including non-ground floor space that may or may not be elevator accessible, site perimeter, building roofs and other mechanical and electrical areas.
•6+ years of corporate property management experience, facilities management experience, or a combination of both
•4+ years of leadership experienceDesired Qualifications
•A BS/BA degree or higher
•Ability to communicate effectively with business partners and project managers
•Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
•Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
•Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
•Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
•Outstanding problem solving and decision making skillsOther Desired Qualifications
• CPM/RPA/FMA designation or candidacy preferred but not required
• Property Management experience, managing in a multi-location retail environment and/or managing properties in the financial services industryJob Expectations
•Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
•Reliable transportationCompany Description
Together, we can find effective solutions that further your interests. Speak with us about high-volume recruitment for your business! We work with small and large companies, and we maintain up-to-date databases full of qualified candidates. Come to us as a professional or an employer, and be connected with a top-flight company! We specialize in the aviation, manufacturing, health care, and financial services industries.
Work with us on your business or career
Turn to the Southern California Company with a national reach. We're a Woman / Minority Owned Business Enterprise!
We're the experts in high-volume recruitment! Turn to us when you have a need for a large new addition to your workforce. You'll get fast results and superior candidates.
Get scalable solutions for your business
With our stringent examinations, we can ensure that you'll connect only with the most qualified candidates for your positions. Work with us, and let us comb through our constantly up-to-date database to uncover the right fits for any job in any industry. Our professionals are experienced, intelligent, driven, qualified, and ready to help your business from day 1. We have more than 30 years of combined experience!
Role: Property Portfolio Mgr 3
Apply for this job now.