Vacancy Ref: 7003220
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an interim Educational Psychologist on behalf of a well regarded Local Authority in the South West to provide advice for Education Health and Care needs assessments in accordance with the SEND Code of Practice 2015.
The role will include face-to-face work in schools as the service is no longer working remotely. .
Duration: 4 months
Rate: £450/day umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Supporting the Local Authority (LA) in meeting its responsibilities for pupils with special educational needs
- Providing direct support to a number of schools and early years settings
- Working collaboratively with other agencies to promote positive outcomes for children, young people and families
- Providing assessments and reports within agreed timescales to ensure that the full needs of the child are considered at all meetings, and reviews
- Recent and appropriate knowledge relevant to work of an Educational Psychology Service working in an integrated context
- Knowledge of educational systems, SEND Code of Practice, recent legislation in relation to vulnerable pupils and multi-agency working
- Knowledge and experience of solution-focused, strength based practice, a range of assessment tools and interventions to support change in children, young people and families
- Professional qualification in Educational Psychology at Masters Level or working in final year towards doctorate qualification in Educational Psychology
- Registered with the Health & Care Professions Council
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on #removed# and email your updated CV to #removed#
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.