A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Medical Writer to join a global Medical Communications Agency for a 3 month brief starting as soon as possible, 4-5 days per week. Outside IR35.
This client are an award-winning Medical Communications agency, known for high quality science and creative outputs. Due to a projected busy summer period they are looking for an experienced Senior Medical Writer to join the team to support on some exciting new projects across promotional content, infographics, virtual reality, slide kits and webinars. Main therapeutic areas include rare and ultra-rare diseases. This would be perfect for a Senior Medical Writer with a high science background who enjoys working on some more creative briefs.
Senior Medical Writer Role:
- A Senior Medical Writer with a proven background of promotional medical education
- No direct line management involved but a someone who is confident helping out other writers on the team and imputing a strong strategic voice
- Therapy areas include but are not limited to rare and ultra-rare diseases
- Highly scientific in places but a mix of promotional Medical Education - product launches, advisory boards, slide decks, webinars etc
Senior Medical Writer Requirements:
- A strong and experienced Senior Medical Writer who has strong evidence of being able to support a scientific strategy and be involved with the client
- Previous client facing experience is a must
- Previous Medical Communications experience within an agency is a must
- UK Based
- 3-5 days per week
- 3 months
Interviews will be taking place from Wednesday 2nd June for the Freelance Senior Medical Writer role so if this is of interest, please apply directly or message me on LinkedIn - Alicia Cliff X4 Communications.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At X4 Communications we cover all permanent and contract positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.