Production instructions, processes and procedures and possess good hand-eye coordination. Consists of a variety of job performances that may include working on an assembly line, labeling, basic work area sanitation, building displays, palletizing, making boxes, taping but DOES NOT involve the operation of any equipment, including forklifts. Job Tasks are assigned by the floor supervisor, line leads and at times the line leads helper. This is physical work that involves standing, bending, lifting, walking. More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
- Must have the ability to understand direction, drawings etc. to produce or assemble the requested product.
- Must be able to perform repetitive motions while standing in place for extended periods and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Position may also require working as warehouse helpers or picking, scanning and packing orders.
- Must be a reliable Team Player and work well in a group setting.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor
- You will need to undergo and pass a criminal background check and drug screening process.
- Please bring a document or documents that Establish Identity and Employment Authorization.
- This job site is bus accessible.
1st Shift, 6:00am-2:00pm
2nd Shift, 2:00pm-10:00pm
3rd Shift, 10:00pm-6:00am
1901 Internatinal Way
Hebron, Kentucky 41048
If you’re an individual or company who recognizes and appreciates that healthy, safe work environments and consistent added value are the result of strong collaborations between the right people, we invite you to join our pride.
Role: Utility Worker
Apply for this job now.