Primary Trained Teachers ASAP start
Class People are currently looking to recruit Primary Supply teachers to join our team for long term teaching opportunities and day to day supply.
We are currently supporting a variety of mainstream primary schools in Bristol who are looking for primary trained teacher (with QTS) across all year groups.
Being Educationalist first Class People believe it is vitally important to find the 'right' fit for both teacher and school. The schools that Class People work with are in great locations which are easily accessible by car, public transport and depending where you live sometimes on foot.
Rates of pay
The rates of pay for supply range between £90 to £190 a day, dependent on the particular role,experience, location and specialism.
What the schools are looking for:
- Strong supply teacher
- Happy to do flexible days and/or commit to long-term bookings.
- Commitment to the school and their students.
- Ability to cover lessons and have effective classroom management.
What Class people can offer you:
- A high daily pay rate
- A dedicated consultant with an in depth understanding on both the Education and Recruitment sector.
- Long term and supply work depending on your preference
- Regular teaching feedback
What do Class People require from you:
- To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks
- An up to date CV highlighting your past 10 years work history (including any gaps in employment)
- Legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teacher in Bristol.