Site or Unit :
Livingston Care Home
Bankton Gardens Livingston West Lothian EH54 9DZ
Contracted Weekly Hours : 33
Livingston is a 58 bed care home providing care for residents who fall into the categories of older people and dementia. We also can provide respite care packages. We pride ourselves on having a close knit staff team. You'll find Livingston Care Home in Murieston, on the southern edge of Livingston, West Lothian. Here residents are considered part of the family. We put their health and happiness at the heart of everything we do, and our dedicated team of nurses and carers actively encourage residents to take part in all decisions.
As a Care Assistant you will show warmth and support to our residents and their families; helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Care Assistant what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Communicate professionally and warmly with all visitors to the home including family and friends
- Act as a key worker to a number of residents, providing friendship and supporting their needs.
- Take part in social activities both within and externally to the home
- When required, accompany residents to appointments outside the home
- Assist residents with personal hygiene needs
- Work as part of a team
- Attend training as required
In order to achieve this our carers should have:
A caring nature and a positive attitude, showing compassion and a desire to deliver quality care. You should be reliable and have a professional appearance.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.
Not ready to
Role: Care Assistant
Apply for this job now.