Ft. Lauderdale company is seeking accounting professional to join our team in a very active multi-faceted business.
Candidate must posses excellent knowledge of the latest version of Quick Books and be willing to take on the challenge of learning our Syteline System that integrates our entire manufacturing facility.
- Preparation and examination of all accounting records to include financial statements, taxes, AP/AR as well as in house payroll and all facets of standard accounting procedures
- Develop through the software provided, business operations and budgets
- Use our custom designed software to create weekly management reports by implementing new processes designed to improve efficiency and tracking
- The ability to create processes with the help of Infor software to improve financial efficiency and provide management with timely reporting
- BA preferably in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Accounting
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Proficient in Microsoft software, and knowledge of graphs
- Detail and deadline oriented in a very busy environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Well organized, willing to be challenged and a desire for job growth
- Salary based on candidate's qualifications, but will include salary plus bonus based on company's yearly performance
- Benefit package would include vacation, holidays, medical and pension plan
We are growing rapidly and are looking for an exceptional individual who will accept challenge, and has a willingness to learn our software.
CPA qualification are a plus
Our company has been serving the Hospitality industry for over 24 years. We manufacture window treatments and top of the bed products for hotels all over the world. Our state of art facility allows us to do all our manufacturing and printing in house.
Role: Staff Accountant
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.