The Beam Team has served America's most respected brands as a leading construction and fixture installation company for three decades, and we are hiring Lead Retail Merchandiser/Fixture Installer for our reset/remodel teams.
All our projects require 80-90% travel within your state and local states (but we pay mileage, hotels, and a per diem for meals while you are on the road)! All shifts vary and include day and overnight hours, Monday - Sunday. On our team you will have opportunities for training, and advancement—not to mention great pay!
We work hard. So, if you enjoy hands-on work in a team environment and you meet the requirements listed below and you are willing to travel, please apply today—and include your resume!
As a Lead Merchandiser/Fixture Installer, you will work hands-on with the team while supervising your crew to safely move, build, tear down, and reposition beams and shelving in store bays; relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display; re-label shelves with new pricing labels; place products, information, signage, stickers, or other required materials in strict accordance with Plan-O-Grams, photos or other written or verbal instructions.
- 1+ year(s) in retail resets, merchandising, light construction, or related skill set in this industry, along with experience managing teams.
- Experience managing multiple projects within a region and managing crews during reset/remodels, while meeting hours expectations and maintaining work quality.
- Must have basic tools and a background in the safe use of the tools—we will provide a small list (e.g., cordless drill, hammer, screwdriver, etc.).
- Must have a valid driver's license that is not currently revoked or suspended.
- Have your own reliable vehicle (not shared), which you can use to consistently drive 300 miles to work.
- Available for varied shifts, including overnight shifts. Night and weekends - 90% overnight shifts and 10%-day shifts.
- Available to travel within your state and surrounding states starting your first week. 80% travel at times.
- Have a demonstrated ability to interact with clients and team members in an efficient, professional manner.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Able to stand, walk, and perform repetitive bending for up to 10 hours a day
- Able to pull, push, and lift materials weighing up to 50 lbs consistently, throughout your scheduled shift.
- Willing and physically able to SAFELY climb ladders up to 20 feet high.
- Pay rates are based on experience and demonstrated skills.
- This is a project-based position; available hours vary. We assign more hours and more projects to those who excel in performance, reliability, availability, and willingness to travel.
- Medical benefits to full-time employees! 401k, Dental, Vision, LT and ST Disability!
- Full-time and Part-time employees are eligible for Aflac Accident and Critical Illness supplemental insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement, mile maintenance account, paid hotels, and a per diem for meals during travel.
- PAID WEEKLY!
- The Beam Team also offers a generous referral bonus program to employees. If you are interested, please ask your recruiter for more details!
NOTE: The requirements listed in this job post are essential functions of the job that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. We provide reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe in equal opportunities for all in the workplace. This is one of our nation's most cherished and hard-fought values, and it gives applicants and employees a fair shot to reach their highest aspirations. We ensure that no applicant or employee is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other factors that are not based on merit. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, performance reviews, promotions, training, and career development programs. We will continue to provide reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities, and for religious observances and practices. And we will protect the right of employees and applicants to report incidents of illegal discrimination or harassment without fear of retaliation