Front Office Coordinator
- Outstanding benefits package, including medical insurance, health savings accounts, dental, vision, mail-order prescriptions, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, employer paid short and long-term disability insurance, employer matching 401(k), generous PTO plan, EAP, and flex spending accounts.
Community Reach Center (CRC) is an Integrated Health Care and Trauma Informed Care Community that serves a metropolitan area in Denver, CO. Our 500+ employees offer a wide variety of services to individuals and families in schools, day-treatment, residential, hospital, and correctional facilities.
We are seeking a Front Office Coordinator to join our Thornton team who is committed to enhancing lives every day. CRC wants compassionate candidates to bring their ideas, to help improve, thrive, and connect with the agency and community. Come join us! We will help you grow professionally and celebrate with you in your achievements.
How will a Front Office Coordinator be successful in this role? The Front Office Coordinator is a central role within the agency that works in a high performance, consumer-focused team environment and is responsible for a number of consumer-oriented tasks. They are responsible for providing effective customer service for all external consumers and internal staff by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of the agency and program as well as communicating effectively with team members at all Front Office locations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thoughtfully provides service to consumers either by face to face, telephone or electronically presenting a positive image for the agency.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gathers consumer information, schedules initial and follow up appointments with doctors and therapists through an EMR system, educates the consumers where applicable and documents interactions while following all HIPAA regulations.
- Responds promptly and provides quality service and support in a variety of areas including but not limited to: scheduling, payment collection, inbound and outbound customer service calls, other and clinical staff internal requests through designated Task request process.
- Professionally and compassionately handles and resolve consumer concerns.
- Assists with request for information, projects and reporting.
- Prepares routine correspondence to be sent to consumers in a timely manner
- Manages general office and lobby administration including ordering supplies, placing maintenance calls for equipment, cleaning and repairs.
- Distributes incoming mail and fax communications to agency staff through appropriate means. May meter outgoing mail.
- Follow up on consumer interactions and provide feedback on the efficiency of the service process
- Maintains and coordinates Mid-level projects; Produces weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual reports specific to office assigned.
- Adeptly manages Prescriber schedules specific to Intakes, rescheduling for incoming and outgoing Prescribers, and Prescriber moves.
- Collaborates with Office Manager to research training opportunities; coordinate and schedule activities. May facilitate trainings as needed for internal processes/procedures.
- Coordinate and organize Standard Operating Procedures/Best Practices with Office Manager to ensure consistency at Front Desk's across the agency.
- Arranges meetings as requested, assists in agenda preparation, gathering information and contact meeting participants; May be asked to provide minutes of meetings.
Performs other such duties as assigned within the scope of the position and program description, as well as those reflective of their experience, education and ability
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum three years of increasingly responsible Customer Service/Clerical/Administrative support experience.
- Bilingual desired.
- Experience in a healthcare related field preferred.
- Strong and effective Communication skills to include listening, verbal and written as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Professional and caring telephone etiquette.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong problem solving skills to identify, the initiative to review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel; Internet research abilities. .
- Administrative and clerical skills such as word processing, the ability to type 40 wpm, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Operating office equipment such as copier, fax machine and calculator.
- Basic mathematic knowledge and cash handling abilities.
- Adaptability and stress management.
Community Reach Center offers paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, potential opportunity for free supervision towards licensure, outstanding benefits package, including medical insurance, health savings accounts, dental, vision, mail-order prescriptions, vision, employer paid short and long-term disability insurance, employer matching 401(k), generous PTO plan, EAP, and flex spending accounts.
Community Reach Center is an EEO/AAP Employer-Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans.
Apply at #removed#