KPI Recruiting are working with an extremely professional, well known global organisation based near to Sandbach. This is an innovative firm who are a market leader in their field, they offer exceptional career opportunities for the right candidate.
A fundamental strength of the company is their forward thinking, diverse approach. They are ever evolving and as a result have a new opportunity for a Logistics Officer to join their team.
Using working knowledge of SAP is essential as this business have recently transitioned to the system. Their research and development programs are rooted in strong customer and industry relationships and nurtured through a process that encourages collaborative exchange. The company pride themselves in their ability to actively listen and respond to customers and hauliers.
This very successful business have a role to start on an immediate basis working the hours of 8.30 - 5pm, Monday - Friday for a 3 - 6 month FTC
Salary c£25,000 DOE
The company is based in a beautiful rural location, however due to this transportation is required.
Duties will include;
- Being responsible for the management of relationships with their 3rd party hauliers, suppliers and the warehousing functions and monitoring the full logistics operation
- UK Logistics experience would be essential for this role
- Road and rail transportation
- Contract management
- Using the SAP system
- Cost and budget analysis
- Rate amending and raising of purchase orders
- Supplier quotations
- Set up suppliers and update records
- Control payments owed
- Supplier tendering
- Production of quotations
- Overseeing and monitoring the safety of contractors
This role will suit an experienced Logistics coordinator with working knowledge of SAP. You will have string communication skills and you will be confident when liaising with internal colleagues.
Please get in touch with Lily on 01782 712 230 or email #removed#