* Have several full time permanent positions available for Class A Drivers in our Growing Dedicated division. Please make sure to answer the short pre-interview questions, and make sure your email is spelled correctly. We will email applications to all resume submissions
* No Touch freight. Dedicated Lane starts in Salem, and runs to Seattle and Portland areas. 53' Dry Van
* Home Daily, or Home Weekends available.
* Up to 51.5 cpm for driver who don't need to be home daily, but still want to run Dedicated Routes. Up to 45.5 cpm for drivers who want to be Home daily, based on experience. Exact quote given once your application is received.
* 2000-2400 miles weekly on this dedicated route. If you don't need to be dedicated, can run a lot more miles
* FULL BENEFITS. Health, Vision, Dental, & 401k. Paid vacation, paid holidays.
* Permanent Position. Our freight never slows down.
* Newer '16-'19 Tractors with APU's and Inverters.
* Annual Safety Bonus of 1-3 cpm on all miles run.
* Weekly Direct Deposit.
* Must have a CDL Class A license with at least 1 month company driving experience driving Tractor Trailer, (not including school). Not hiring recent Grads who don't have any experience company driving yet.
* Please make sure to answer the short pre-interview questions. You can also call Chris anytime at 213 361 0093 to discuss the position.
Role: CDL Truck Drivers - Dedicated Lane - Home Daily Available
Apply for this job now.