COMPANY: SMART SOLUTIONS RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: From £20,000 to £24,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
To work as an integral part of the Commercial Team with a focus on developing strong relationships with new business and key established clients to facilitate high levels of client retention, maximise on referral sales opportunities and maintain the current client base.
As the Business Development Executive (BDE), you will responsible for identifying new business sales opportunities through a variety of sources and maximise on referral sales opportunities and build the current client base for both corporate and consumer based customers.
The successful recruit be joining a subsidiary of Veezu Holdings Ltd who are a regular in the Wales Fast Growth 50 league table. Veezu was named the Fastest Growing Firm in Consumer Services in 2016, as well as one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Proactively developing own sales pipeline to promote the business and increase profit
- Follow up on any generated leads and referrals identifying new prospects and contact relevant persons
- Provide a personal service to our established clients offering support that is tailored to their needs
- Communicate and liaise between new customers/ clients and relevant internal staff to ensure effective resolution of any issues and concerns
- Recommend potential improvements to or new products and services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs
- Report and/ or reporting on information for Commercial Team meetings
- Encourage feedback on services provided and recognise the changing needs of the service retention activities for all hotels, pubs and any other client as required
- Keeping records of correspondence with customer following site visit or phone conversations
- Suggest and implement improvements in process and procedure
- Deal with daily operational issues; including resolution of product issues or service problems
- Consistently achieve set KPI's and objectives given
- Be willing to support other business areas as needed
- Multi-site travel as needed
Skills and Capabilities
- Previous experience within a B2B field sales role is desirable but not essential
- Proven success of the ability to identify and grow opportunities within a defined territory
- CRM software experience essential
- Be tenacious, self-motivated and have a target driven approach
- Highly motivated, resilient individual who is confident working on their own
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including listening, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to forward plan and organise your workload
- Good geographical knowledge of the local area
- Flexibility to work outside of standard working hours
- Due to the nature of this role the successful applicant will be required to have a valid UK driving licence and access to their own vehicle
Interviews for this position will take place early 2018.
Role: Business Development Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bristol, South West
Apply for this job now.