KS2 TA - Wythenshawe
Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms. Our mission statement captures the essence of what we do, the services we provide and what is really important about the work undertaken by our branches.
Working alongside this 'Good' Primary school in South Manchester, Wythenshawe (M22) we are looking for a confident and enthusiastic teaching assistant to support with a large year 4 class.
This school is continuously improving and teachers and teaching assistants work well together to ensure that learning excites and stimulates pupils and ensures good progress across all pupils within the school.
Working alongside the children either on a 1:1 basis or within smaller groups you will help the children develop skills and confidence in their abilities, especially in, English and Maths. You will gain rewarding role whereby you will have the opportunity to positivity impact the learning, development and lives of pupils who struggle to engage within their normal classes.
- Experience of working with key stage 2 children in a primary school is desirable
- Must have confidence and experience delivering literacy and numeracy intervention groups in particular.
- Good classroom control and behaviour management
- Have a nurturing and patient personality to be able to support those children who need the support the most
- Graduates who are looking to start their careers within education are welcome to apply
For more information, please click apply!